The PSM?900 Wireless Personal Monitor System from Shure offers an unprecedented combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button. Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
* Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional
* separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
* Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
* Available with Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones featuring dual high definition MicroDrivers for accurate and balanced audio response
* Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R? wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts.
* Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation, allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
* Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
* Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference.
* Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission.
* Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
* MixMode? Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears.
* LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
* Earphones not included