The Whirlwind pcDI is perfect for interfacing the outputs of CD players, computer sound cards, iPODs® / MP3 players, tape decks, etc. with professional, balanced, low impedance equipment.
This unit contains two separate DIs – input your signals with one 3.5mm (1/8″) mini TRS stereo jack (tip=left +, ring=right +, sleeve=common negative) or two sets of color coded RCA phono type input and through jacks. Output is via corresponding color coded XLRs.
Each section features:
· Color coded RCA phono in / through jacks
· Color coded XLR output jacks
· Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
· Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or safely combine both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs
· 20dB pad switch for connection to “hot” input signals
· Uses Whirlwind’s TRHL-M transformers with metal shield
Model # – PCDI
Impedance Ratio (input to output, per channel): 133:1
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
Level Change (input to output): -20dB (pad out), -40dB (pad in)