The CM-3C is a condenser microphone with three interchangeable capsules: Cardioid, Super Cardioid, and Omni Directional elements. The CM-3C is great for micing instruments such as pianos, cymbals, hi hat, or orchestra instruments.
- Galaxy Audio CM-3C Condenser Test Mics with 3 Interchangeable Capsules
- Element: 16 condenser headgrille
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 30Hz~18KHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms ± 30% (at 1Khz)
- Self Noise: 24dB A Max.
- Max Input SPL: 135dB (at 1kHz?1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 70 dB
- Power Requirement: 9-52V Phantom Power