The Yamaha CL3 is an ideal blend of compact size and channel capacity for a variety of live and installed applications. (Meter Bridge not included)
Every engineer, artist, and audience agrees that sound quality is the bottom line. That’s a given. Through thorough analysis, review, and refinement of every detail of the circuitry and technology used, Yamaha CL series consoles deliver naturally superior sound plus a comprehensive range of “coloring” options that give the sonic craftsmen who will use them extraordinary creative freedom. The signal processors provided are plentiful and of the highest quality, including extraordinary Portico 5033/5043 EQ and compressor devices that bring Yamaha VCM technology together with the legendary talents of Rupert Neve. The platform is pure and natural, so the engineer can create and deliver the ideal sound.
A truly useful sound reinforcement console is one that can keep pace with the rapidly and dramatically changing demands of live sound applications. Efficient, intuitive operation is essential. Yamaha’s acclaimed Centralogic concept is the core of a refined user interface that offers a new, unprecedented level of operating efficiency in the CL series, from visual feedback right down to the form and feel of the faders and controls. The CL consoles are also ready for seamlessly integrated remote control and offline editing via an Apple iPad® or other computer. Control is familiar and intuitive, while at the same time offering extensive freedom.
- Sampling Frequency Internal 44.1kHz/48kHz External 44.1kHz +4.1667%,+0.1%, –0.1%, –4.0%; ±200ppm / 48kHz +4.1667%, +0.1%, –0.1%, –4.0%; ±200ppm
- Signal Delay Less than 2.5ms, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Fs= 48kHz
- Fader 100mm motorized, Resolution=1024steps, +10dB to –138dB, –8dB allfaders
- Frequency Response +0.5, –1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @ 1kHz,OMNI IN to OMNI OUT
- Total Harmonic Distortion*4 Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz @ +4dBu into 600O,OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain= Min.
- Hum&Noise*5 –128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain=Max., –88dBu, Residual output noise, ST master off
- Dynamic Range 112dB typ., DA Converter, 108dB typ., OMNI IN to OMNIOUT, Input Gain=Min.
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz –100dB*1, adjacent OMNI IN/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain=Min.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) and Net Weight
- CL3: 839mm x 299mm*2 x 667mm (33 1/8in x 11 3/4in x 26 1/4in), 29kg
- Power Requirements (wattage) 170W, Internal Power Supply 200W,Simultaneous use of Internal PSU and External PW800W
- Power Requirements (voltage and hertz) US/Canada: 120V 60Hz
- Temperature Range Operating temperature range: 0-40°C Storagetemperature range: –20-60°C
- Included Accessories Owner’s Manual, Dust Cover, Power Cord
- Optional Accessories Meter Bridge MBCL (CL3/CL1 only), Mini-YGDAI cards*3,Gooseneck Lamp LA1L, Power Supply PW800W, Power Supply Link Cable PSL360
*1 Crosstalk is measured with a 30dB/octave filter @22kHz *2 Excluded MBCL optional meter bridge. *3 Total Harmonic Distortion is measured with 18dB/octave filter @80kHz *4 Hum & Noise are measured with A-Weight filter.