The Focusrite Saffire 6 USB is a two-in/four-out USB audio interface. It uses the same award-winning Focusrite mic preamps as the rest of the Saffire range. This makes it the best value, and best sounding interface in its class.
It is ultra reliable and easy to set up, providing you with the simplest route to record into, and play back from your computer. It has lower latency than any of its rivals, and professional analogue-to-digital converters ensure you get the best possible signal into your recording software.
With two mic pres, multiple outputs and MIDI I/O, the Saffire 6 USB can be at the centre of your home recording setup. However, its rock-solid reliability means that you can take it out and record on location with confidence. The two-in, four-out configuration is perfect for laptop DJs who need to be able to cue up material, or send two different signals to either side of a DJ mixer.
The Saffire 6 USB comes with Ableton Live Lite 8, Novation’s Bass Station synthesizer and over a gigabyte of samples. In addition to all this, you get the Focusrite FX Suite, which includes a compressor, gate, reverb and EQ to upgrade your standard AU/VST effects.
The Saffire 6 USB is the easiest way of getting the classic Focusrite mic preamp into your recording set-up.
• 6 Channels of I/O – ( 2 In, 4 Out)
• 2 Award winning Focusrite mic-pres with combi jacks
• Phantom power,Pad, and Gain on front inputs
• Signal present and Overload indicators on front panel
• 6 Analog Outs, 4 on RCA jacks switchable A/B MIDI in/out
• Bundle: “Xcite + Pack” software Bundle, featuring Ableton Live 7
Lite, Novation’s Bass Station, and “Mike the Drummer” Drum loops
with 1 Gb of samples
• Focusrite’s renown plug-in suite with Compressor/Reverb/EQ/and
Gate — VST/AU compatible
• Half-Rack ” 2U rack-mount / Metal Case Construction
• Ultra-low latency USB interface
• 24-bit, 48kHz pristine A-D converters
• Dedicated switchable front panel headphone output – main or
• Kensington lockable
• Bus powered via USB