The K10 offers impressive sound quality, high wattage, and light weight in an incredibly compact package. The K10 incorporates new Class D power modules with extensive DSP processing employed throughout. The end result is a speaker that defies expectations based on its size and weight. The combo XLR and 1/4″ inputs can handle either mic or line-level inputs, and RCA inputs let you plug consumer-grade equipment into the K10.
Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system’s size and weight. DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural “dead” or “hot” frequency zones.
Onboard switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting can be set to Vocal Boost for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or Flat for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to Norm, Deep for additional bass extension, or Ext Sub (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to Power, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, Off for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or Limit which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation. All of this is enclosed inside a compact ABS enclosure.
Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications. Fullrange models are housed in rugged ABS enclosures with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. ABS is a far more robust material than conventional speaker plastics and offers an additional measure of sonic clarity due to its internal rigidity. Ergonomic aluminum handles and a highly protective steel grille complete the package for ease of transport and long term durability.
Combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players, and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for “daisy-chaining” of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
The K Series fullrange models feature a unique Tilt-Direct pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired.
QSC K10 Powered PA Speaker Features:
· 10″ LF driver, 1.75″ HF driver
· 1,000 watt, efficient and light-weight class-D power module
· Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
· GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
· Deep mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
· Locking IEC power cable
· XLR and 1/4″ connectors
· Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
· Phono (RCA) inputs
· Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate “Limit” or AC Power On
· Dual angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down
· Suspension and yoke mounting accessories available
· 4″ voice-coil woofer design for reduced weight
· 1.75″ voice-coil compression driver
· High Pass Filter for use with subwoofers
· Threaded pole socket for solid, secure pole mounting