If your Pro-Gear is malfunctioning, chances are, we can fix it. Before you call or bring the unit in, we recommend the following:
- Try to determine the conditions that cause the device to fail or malfunction.
- Perform basic troubleshooting (Is it plugged in? Bad cable? etc.)
- If possible, swap the unit for another to see if the problem remains.
If you need to bring a piece in for service, here are some things to consider.
- We cannot estimate repair costs over the phone (in most cases, our techs have to open the unit).
- An expedited repair is available at an additional fee.
- If the unit is covered under warranty, you must bring a copy of your receipt.
- Some equipment must be sent to the manufacturer for service, in these rare occasions, you will incur shipping charges. (if under warranty, gear purchased at Stage Sound will be shipped at no charge to you.)
- We are not able to service consumer level devices such as home audio, portable keyboards (Casio, PSR etc.), car stereo.