Crown XTi 6002 Stereo Power Amplifier
2100W/Channel at 4 Ohms 6000W Bridged Mono
There’s no debate – when you choose Crown’s XTi 2 Series, you’re choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That’s because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager™ and System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
|XTI 1002||XTI 2002||XTI 4002||XTI 6002|
|2? Stereo (per ch.)||700W||1000W||1600W||3000W|
|4? Stereo (per ch.)||500W||800W||1200W||2100W|
|8? Stereo (per ch.)||275W||475W||650W||1200W|
6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and “synthesizes” a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
Peakx™ Plus Limiter
User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.