- The ADB-1 is an active, phantom powered direct box. Unlike a passive DI where the frequency response of the signal can be altered depending on the connected impedance, an active DI buffers the input signal with an amplifier.
- The input-buffering amplifier also ensures clean pure and powerful sound when using extremely long cables
- The DI can be powered either from the phantom power of a mixer or by using a 9V battery
- 1/4″ and XLR input XLR output 1/4″ parallel output
- Heavy Duty Metal Construction