Sennheiser XSW-IEM-SET-A Starter Set Features:
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless monitoring system for in-ear applications.
- Robust bodypack receiver and reliable in-ear monitoring IE 4 headphones delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage.
- Half-rack stereo transmitter in a full-metal housing with OLED display for full control.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation.
- Up to 16 compatible channels.
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet.
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW) depending on country regulations.
Sennheiser XSW-IEM-SET-A Product Specifications:
Frequency range A: 516 – 558 MHz
Dimensions: Approx. 202 x 212 x 43 mm
Compander: Sennheiser HDX
THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.9 %
Weight: Approx. 980 g
Audio input: 2x XLR-3/¼” (6.3 mm) jack combo socket, electronically balanced
Audio output: ¼” (6.3 mm) stereo jack socket, balanced
Signal-to-noise ratio: >90 dB
RF output power: switchable: Low: typ. 10 mW, Standard: typ. 30 mW, High: typ. 50 mW
Switching bandwidth: up to 42 MHz
Peak deviation: ±48 kHz
Nominal deviation: ±24 kHz
Modulation: Wideband FM stereo (MPX pilot tone)
Power supply: 12 V DC
Current consumption: max. 350 mA
Max. Input voltage: +22 dBu
Squelch: 5 to 25 dBµV, adjustable in steps of 2 dB
Bass Boost: +8 dB at 8 kHz
Temperature Range: -10 °C to +55 °C
Receiver Principle: Adaptive diversity
Blocking: ≥ 80 dB