Shure’s SM27 brings the rugged reliability of the SM series to the world of large-diaphragm condensers. This side-address cardioid condenser is delicate enough to effectively capture vocals, but rugged enough to easily handle more raucous sources, such as bass and guitar cabinets. Tailor the SM27’s frequency response to the sound source with the built-in 15dB pad and 3-position low-frequency filter. The large Mylar diaphragm reacts quickly to transients and three separate mesh layers reduce wind and breath noise, making the SM27 a great fit onstage or in the studio.
· Large-diaphragm condenser
· Side address
· Max SPL: 152dB
· Bass roll-off: 80Hz, 115Hz
· Pad: 15dB
· Superior off axis rejection
· Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
· Flat, neutral frequency response
· 3-position switchable low-frequency filter
· Durable metal construction.
· Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise