Fully loaded with world-class Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
For generations of live-sound engineers and many seasoned sound reinforcement veterans here at Sweetwater, Midas preamps define the very sound of quality live sound. The Midas DL32 stage box puts 32 of these highly esteemed microphone preamplifiers in a 3U rack, so you can put them onstage, as close to the performers as possible so you can cut down on long cable runs. And thanks to its high headroom, low noise, and ADAT optical digital outputs, the DL32 also servers as an excellent studio preamp.
Ultranet provides compatibility with Powerplay monitor systemsStreamlined, affordable, and super-easy-to-use, everyone’s raving about Behringer’s Powerplay P16 personal monitoring systems. When you add a Midas DL32 stage box to your PA rig, you’re not just getting a great set of remote-controllable preamps in a digital snake that lets you ditch tons of bulky cable, you’re ready to add an advanced personal monitoring system directly inline with the rig you already have. That’s because your DL32 comes equipped with Ultranet connectivity, which provides your Powerplay P16-M monitor controllers with a digital split straight from the stage.
Midas DL32 Stage Box Features:
- Flexible professional digital stage box that works with Powerplay monitor systems and AES50-ready digital consoles
- 32 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas Pro mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 16 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports provide you with ultra-low latency digital audio that’s in-ear compatible
- Up to 328′ of networking capability via a single lightweight Cat 5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade up to 2 DL32 units together for an up to 64-in/32-out system
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays let you keep a close eye on your levels
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer’s Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system is perfect for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out provide bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Durable yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis provides flexible mounting