The Bose L1 Model 1S System with Double B1 Bass Package with T1 Audio Engine combines the portability of Bose’s L1 Compact system with the performance of their L1 Model II system. It is engineered with an articulated line array to deliver 180-degree coverage for audiences of up to 300. This 12-speaker line array produces consistent tonal balance throughout the venue with less drop-off in SPL over distance than conventional loudspeakers. It consists of only four lightweight pieces, so it’s easy to carry and sets up and breaks down in minutes. The materials are specifically constructed to meet the travel and performance demands of solo musicians, mobile DJs, bands and general PA applications. The L1 Model 1S system can be configured to a performer’s preference with the (2) included B1 bass modules for greater portability. In addition, the integrated ToneMatch port provides a single cable digital connection to the optional ToneMatch audio engine, which maintains the tone of specific instruments and microphones. Bass module’s highly efficient speaker design delivers deep, strong bass from small enclosure. Its highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25″ (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- Recommended for higher-range instruments and voices
- The portability of the L1 Compact system with the performance of the L1 Model II system
- Features Spatial Dispersion loudspeaker technology
- Proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree coverage for audiences up to 300.
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less drop-off in SPL over distance than conventional systems