TFX122M-AN Co-axial 1,100 Watt 2 Way 12″ Stage Monitor with Klark Teknik DSP Technology and ULTRANET
Intuitive User Interface
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface’s LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the TFX122M-AN via a free PC computer software download from turbosound.com – as well as convenient DSP firmware updates.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5/8″) plywood with fibre glass reinforced composite end cheeks and a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The TFX122M-AN includes a convenient pole mount socket for use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimise coverage and a durable handle for easy transport. TFX122M-AN’s low profile design provides improved audience line of sight for seamless integration into any application.
- 2 way stage monitor for portable applications
- 1,100 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High excursion 12″ low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1″ compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 15 mm (5/8″) plywood enclosure with fibre glass reinforced composite end cheeks
- Hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.