- If powerful bass is what you need…
- Designed expressly for Bose L1 Model 1S and Model II systems
- Selectable bass output gives you setup flexibility
If powerful bass is what you need…The Bose B2 bass module is ideal for L1 Model 1S or Model II applications in larger venues or anytime you really want to pack a wallop. If you’re a DJ or in a band, the B2’s solid extension down to 40Hz is just what you need to get your audiences on their feet – and keep them there!
Designed expressly for Bose L1 Model 1S and Model II systemsThe Bose B2 bass module is designed specifically for the company’s L1 Model 1S and Model II PA systems. The B2 even has interlocking endcaps that allow up to two B2 modules to be stacked together (requires optional A1 PackLite amplifier). The B2 bass module ships with a protective slip cover and the NL4 connecting cable
Selectable bass output gives you setup flexibilityYou’ll enjoy the flexibility afforded by the B2’s three-position sensing switch. For less-demanding applications in smaller venues, keep the switch in the normal or “-” position. When you need maximum low end, simply switch to the “+” position, and you’re gold. If you’ve got a band, you’ll definitely appreciate the B2’s heftier output, which provides additional bottom end for kick drums and bass guitars.
Bose B2 Bass Module Features:
- Engineered specifically to work with the L1 Model II and Model 1S systems
- More powerful bass output than B1 bass module
- Proprietary Bose technology automatically adjusts and optimizes for your specific L1 model
- Features two 10″ high-excursion woofers mounted in a rugged enclosure
- 3-position sensing switch allows bass output to be adjusted for different applications
- Interlocking end caps allow up to two B2 bass modules to be stacked together
- NL4 cable and protective slip cover included