- RS-232 – Many displays including projectors, commercial flat panel displays, and some consumer displays can be controlled using the RS-232 signal directly from the switcher. The scaler is able to send commands using RS-232 for automatic display control to compatible displays.
- FLEXIBLE, POWER BUTTON – The power button on the front panel can be set to either turn the AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED on/off or it can be set to control the attached display. In addition to using the front panel power button, display on/off commands can be triggered automatically based on presence of video signals, or by a third-party control system using either TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR signals.
- SWITCHER OR DISPLAY VOLUME CONTROL – Volume control buttons on the front panel can control either the analog audio output of the AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED or they can be set to control the volume of any device that allows volume control using TCP/IP or RS-232, such as a flat panel display, DSP, or another switcher. This gives great flexibility to the system design.
- MULTIPLE POINTS OF CONTROL – Since all these commands can be sent using TCP/IP, it becomes simple to have multiple control points in a larger system. The AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED could be used with the HDVS-200 series transmitters as remote input devices allowing remote presenters to determine what is presented on the displays using front panel controls on the HDVS switcher for functions such as “Show me” and volume.
Automatic input selection on the AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED detects an active video signal, rather than looking for the 5-volt, hot plug signal. This means that devices such as DVRs, DisplayPort adaptors and other devices that keep the 5-volt hot, no longer trigger the automatic input selection. This gives far more reliable performance with these products.
RS-232 Distribution to Sources and Destinations
A bi-directional RS-232 connection is available at every local input and output on the AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED. Along with RS-232 signal distribution built into each HDBaseT link, the switcher has a powerful capability to route control signals to each source, display and into each zone. The switcher lowers the cost of a third-party control system by allowing one with fewer RS-232 interfaces.
Microphone Input with Ducking
Professional audio features such as a microphone input with 48-volt phantom power and ducking are also included, allowing the switcher to address a wide array of AV switching and processing needs often encountered in classrooms, conference rooms, boardrooms, training rooms, and other presentation settings.
The Switcher for Classrooms and Small Offices
The AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED eliminates the need for multiple components and simplifies the important steps in getting content from any source to whatever display and audio system the customer is using, including 4K monitors or projectors. The switcher addresses customers’ needs to provide inputs on lecterns, conference tables, and locations distant from the switcher.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED utilizes PoE technology to power remote HDBaseT transmitters and receivers. Combining multiple components to address each process – scaling, converting, and delivering the signal to the display – into a single solution reduces system complexity and cost and increases reliability.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED is ideal for:
Use in classrooms, training environments, and meeting room applications where system requirements include:
- A variety of analog and digital sources located at a distance from the central equipment rack and near the switcher
- Automatic display control and automatic input selection
- Mirrored confidence monitoring for the main presentation
- 4K/UHD up or down-scaling
- Complete System Applications – The switcher accommodates two HDBaseT and two HDMI 4K sources plus two VGA or other analog sources in classrooms, huddle rooms, and small conference rooms. In these applications, the switcher offers automatic input selection, HDBaseT transmission, scaling and control functions. With audio de-embedding and volume control, it is easy to connect to an amplifier and speakers for better audio. Included are IP configuration/management and other advanced installation functions such as IP display control, CEC display control for consumer displays and Ethernet-enabled (100 m) HDBaseT performance. The CLSO Series incorporates many integrator-requested features while still maintaining overall value.
- Efficient System Applications – The AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED can also go directly to a projector with an HDBaseT input. Control is transmitted using CEC, IP and RS-232. The AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED is certified by the HDBaseT Alliance for compatibility.
- Campus Installations – Atlona’s new IP management software, AMS, enables easy discovery, configuration, updates and management of Atlona IP enabled devices such as the CLSO Series.
*Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED also supports the Atlona Management System (AMS), a powerful network software platform that integrates product configuration, management and updating. Specially designed for IP-controllable Atlona Products, the Atlona Management System reduces installation time and enables remote monitoring and support. To learn more please visit AT-SW-AMS.
|Two Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT inputs|
Two HDMI inputs
Two multi-function analog inputs on 15-pin HD connectors
Automatic display control
Automatic input selection using video detection technology
RS-232 control signal distribution
4K/UHD @ 30 Hz capability
Built-in 4K scaler
Mirrored, dual outputs on HDBaseT and HDMI
AV and control over HDBaseT
PoE for remote-powered HDBaseT receivers and transmitters
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control of switcher
Balanced line/mic input with 48V phantom power
Microphone ducking with advanced controls
Independent audio input switching
Balanced, stereo audio output on 6-pin captive screw connector
Adjustable volume and EQ
Front panel volume and mute controls
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
IP to RS-232 translation
Nine RS-232 I/O ports
RS-232 and IR HDBaseT insertion
Rack mountable 1U, full rack width enclosure
Works with AMS
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty