The Zoom Q2n-4K combines unrivaled audio with crisp 4K imaging to completely capture your rehearsals, performances and live streams like never before.
Easily capture your full band or solo act using five field of view (FOV) settings.
The Q2n-4K’s 150-degree lens and color LCD make it easy to frame the perfect shot.
At the touch of a button, the Q2n-4K captures premium video recording at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Setting the Scene
Video and audio file types
Video (with audio) is recorded as a MPEG-4 (MOV) file. When using the “Camera Off” mode, audio data can be saved independently in uncompressed WAV format (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
Extended recording times
The Q2n-4K can record on microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards. And when using the Q2n-4K with a microSDXC card, you can record longer sessions as a single file.
- High-quality 150° wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2 mm)
- 12 ‘Scene’ options for use in different lighting environments, including ‘Auto’ setting that intelligently adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for three HD video modes: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Video bitrates up to 76 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 4K/30fps, 4K/25fps, 4K/24fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with OBS Open Broadcaster Software, Skype and other popular streaming applications
- USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries
- Built-in standard tripod mount