Nexo GEO S1210 Scalable Loudspeaker Module
The compact 2-way GEO S1210 scalable loudspeaker module displays exceptional MF-LF output (103dB SPL nominal sensitivity -1W @1m).
All from a single 12″loudspeaker with NEXO’s proprietary Directivity Phase Device(DPD).
A very narrow-Q (10°) device in single-source mode, S1210’s unique Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource (HRW) allows coupled S1210/1230s to radiate as coherent, wavefronts, yeilding precise pattern control in vertical or horizontal arrays. S12 arrays display traditional “tight-pack” pattern control in the non-coupled plane.
Coupled MF/HF pattern control is array-dependent, as designed by GEOSoft2 array software. Non-coupled MF/HF coverage is adjustable, via NEXO’s patented Configurable Directivity Device (CDD) flanges, at either 80° or 120°. Comprehensive hardware accessories, for both fixed and mobile systems, optimize intercabinet angles and rigging. NEXO’s digital N242 TDcontroller maximizes S1210’s MF/HF coherency while providing EtherSound network control. The optional S12 TDcontroller offers cost effective analogue system processing.
- Components: HF: 1x 3″ voice coil, 1.4″ throat 16? driver on a 5° hyperboloid reflective wavesource. MF/LF (front-firing): 1x 12″ high excursion neodymium 16? driver
- Height x Width x Depth: 344 x 674 x 378 mm excluding accessories
- Rigging axis to axis height: 345mm
- Shape: 10° Trapezoid
- Weight net: 28.05kg including array assembly system
- Connectors: 2x NL4MP SPEAKON 4-pole (In & Through)
- Construction: Baltic Birch ply with structured black coating
- Front finish: Molded Dark Grey Metal Grille
- Flying points: Two plates connecting with external accessories. Intercabinet angle adjustments = 0.2°, 0.315°, 0.5°, 0.8°; 1.25°, 2.0°, 3.15°, 5°, 6.3°, 8.0°, 10.0° (logarithmic steps)