DZR315 3-Way Powered Enclosure
Advanced FIR-X Tuning
96kHz DSP processors help focus the considerable power output of the DZR into truly high-resolution sound with super-low latency. Yamaha’s newly developed Advanced FIR-X tuning improves significantly on our proprietary FIR-X tuning technology which utilizes linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network and correct EQ. Using FIR filters, we are able to realize very smooth frequency response for stunning clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion. Accurate EQ filtering is also provided for pinpoint adjustment to realize ideal clarity and best-in-class SPL without signal degradation.
An onboard LCD screen allows users to easily navigate the variety of DSP functions, load presets, and make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay, and routing. Store up to 8 user presets to save your own parameter adjustments, or use the optimized dedicated factory presets for using DZR and DXS XLF Series in combination. Users can easily transfer saved settings to a USB flash drive.
DSP protection functions for maximum output and component longevity
One of the advantages of active loudspeakers is that the combination of transducers and amplifiers can be perfectly matched and optimized for the best possible performance. During the development of the DZR and DXS XLF Series, we measured and tested the durability of each transducer and the overall amplifier output to set optimal limiter points for each model using precise DSP control. Employing many of the same protection functions used in our high-end professional power amplifiers, our state-of-the-art DSP consistently monitors the status of the power supply, power amplifiers, transducers, and signal levels, to protect each component in order to maintain optimum performance while extending component life and usability.
The DZR315 is 3-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker and is the most powerful model in the DZR Series producing a maximum 143dB SPL with supreme clarity. Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction—the DZR315 delivers on all fronts realizing a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design. Ideal for use in a front of house main PA, it also includes integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications.
- 3-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF, an 8 ” MF and a 15″ LF
- Maximum 143dB SPL and 31Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for FOH main PA
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR315)
- 3-Way Bi-Amped Powered Loudspeaker
- H-75° x V-50°
- LF-15″ MF-8″ HF 2″Voice Coil/1″ Wxit
- 1000W LF/ 1000W Mid/Hi Peak
- 920W LF/ 380W Mid/Hi Continuous
- W-21.6″ H-35.3″ D-20.5″
- 91.7 lbs.